Who We Are
KCEG was first established in 1984 as the Consulting Engineering Office until the year 2010 when it was renamed KCEG Kafrawy Consulting Engineering Group. We started out as a civil engineering consultancy firm and soon became one of the leading names in the field. However, it has always been our desire to expand our horizons by acquiring new skills and trades. Today, KCEG offers a wide array of professional services in the fields of civil engineering, architecture and electromechanical engineering.
Our dedication to quality is one of the main reasons behind our success. Our philosophy is to present simple yet efficient designs and solutions to each project we undertake. Driven by our belief that nothing is impossible, we always look for creative solutions and different perspectives when tackling any problem we encounter. We are constantly adopting new techniques and systems to enhance our technical capabilities and stay updated with state-of-the-art engineering.
Another key factor behind our success is the positive and productive atmosphere we create in our organization. At KCEG, we always focus on providing the best working conditions for our employees. At the moment, KCEG includes a number of highly qualified engineers, architects and technicians working together as one single entity in a supportive and cooperative environment.
What We Do
Civil & Structural Design
- Design of reinforced concrete structures
- Design of steel structures
- Design of load-bearing structures
- Design of stone structures
- Design of soil retaining systems
- Conceptual design
- Detailed architectural design
- Interior design
- Landscape design
- 3D perspectives, walkthroughs and flythroughs
- Supervision of daily construction activities
- Quality control and safety assurance
- Coordination between Contractor(s) and Client
- Construction scheduling and cost control
- Preparation structural, architectural, interior design, electrical, mechanical, landscape and infrastructure shop drawings
- Preparation of bending bar schedules